Here at digifi.it we used to have an apprentice. But now he’s all grown-up and boring and works for us full-time. So we’re running a competition to find an edgy new intern.
If you don’t know who we are, at digifi.it we transform content into an interactive and beautiful online experience. We’ve worked with clients like Rio Ferdinand and Samsung. Our portfolio shows what you will be exposed to. We are looking for fresh talent to join our creative team.
your university gets a free online publication
If you win we will make your university a free interactive online prospectus, or other publication, which you will be able to contribute to. You will also shadow other team members and students at your university can contribute content and multimedia to be used.
Any universities that don’t win will be eligible for a 10% discount on our services for 12 months. Check out the prospectus we created with Southampton University.
You must be currently studying at university in the UK & Ireland. You must be creative and strategic with experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. You must make a decent cup of tea.
We will expose you to how we design for interactivity cross-platform, so you’ll leave us with invaluable experience.
We can subsidise travel costs of up to £50.00 per week.
how to apply
Via the contact box below, send us your vision of what a page of your university/college’s prospectus would look like if it was one of our online publications. It can be the front cover or any other page. It must be in JPEG, PNG or GIF format.
What we really want to see is something that shows flair and technical skill. Make us say wow!
We don’t expect you to create a fully interactive online product. You could always add notes to a static page, telling us what interactive features would work.
If you want to promote your entry, we’ll retweet/share anything containing #digifiTalent.[contact-form-7 id=”6327″ title=”Competition entry”]
terms and conditions
- winner must be 18+ and living in the UK or Ireland
- winner must be studying at a university or college in the UK or Ireland at time of entering
- submissions must be in .JPEG, .PNG or .GIF format and under 5MB
- entrants must submit a CV, in .DOC, .DOCX or .PDF format under 5MB
- the winner must be able to arrange their own travel and/or accommodation in order to attend digifi.it’s office in London, SW1V 1DE. Digifi.it can subsidise travel costs of up to £50.00 per week
- prize is a three month placement with digifi.it as a part-time unpaid intern. Digifi.it will negotiate hours and start/end date with the winning candidate
- the winning candidate’s university/college will be able to claim a free online publication, produced by digifi.it, if they include an appropriately visible follow link to www.digifi.it on their website (e.g. a news article)
- unsuccessful candidates’ universities/colleges will be eligible for a 10% discount on any purchases made within 12 months of the winner being announced, if they include an appropriately visible follow link to www.digifi.it on their website
- by entering you grant digifi.it permission to contact you via email with free brand updates
- any content (including multimedia) submitted by candidates may be used by digifi.it or partners on website, email, social media or other public channels
- the judges’ decision is final and cannot be changed
- this competition opens on 21/07/2015 at 09:00 and closes on 31/10/2015 at 23:59.
- the winning entrant will be contacted by email soon after the end date. The winner’s university/college may also be contacted if appropriate